We've had a busy week her at the farm! We walked to a nearby park and played on the swings and jungle gym on Monday, Tuesday we did errands and the library, yesterday we went to the mall with my mom (it was duper rainy and yucky outside) and today, well today I'm getting some mama time alone. Let's hear it: ahhhhhh! What to do?!?! So little time! I almost feel panicked trying to decide what to do when I find myself without small children around. Do I relax? I never get a break until they are in bed usually. Do I do errands? That's boring. Clean? Ick. Call a friend? They're all working. Hmmm...probably a little bit of everything. I need to stop at dry cleaners. Have to drop off donation bag at SA. I have tons of books to read. I see a coffee shop on my future too!
Our vacation is in a few weeks! Yay! I'll need to start packing next weekend.
It's rainy again today. A day to play inside I guess. Alright, only a minute left until Piper wakes up from her morning snooze.
Later,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment