Ruby is settled in on the couch watching Thomas the Train and Piper is asleep on my lap in the bedroom. It's 10:18am on a Thursday. Ahhhh...this is the life! Our lives have been so full lately that these small breaks maintain our sanity. Ruby is going going from the second she wakes up. And why shouldn't she? She's 3 and a half. And Piper, sheesh, the day she sleeps through the night uninterrupted will be a day to celebrate for sure!!! We are just so darn tired!
Anyway, we are off to a Super Duper Sleepover tonight at Nonni and Poppi's house. It's always so fun. The girls love to explore and play and they eat up the love from the grandparents. It's nice to have a break too, from the routine. So some lunch and a quick few errands and we're off!!!
I'm waiting on the UPS truck today too. Some clothes I ordered from Zappos and Piperlime are coming. I'm way too excited. I donated a ton of stuff that no longer fits post- kids and it was doing nothing for my self confidence just hanging unworn in my closet. Out it goes. No time for that.
Well, I'm not sure what I want to do with this blog yet. But I'm thinking it's a good way to chronicle our lives. Should I share it with family? Friends? Not sure. I guess we'll see where it goes...
Bye for now-
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment