Ok so this is where I 1. Remember I started a blog, 2. Check on said blog and exclaim "awww, I should keep up with this", and 3. Log on again after nearly TWO months!!!!! Ahh! I'm writing this as I lay in bed at 11pm. My hands are going numb from holding my phone above my face. Sheesh.
Well, quick recap:
We vacationed in Lake Placid and at The Mohonk House Resort. Yesss!
Piper now has 4 brand new shiny molars. (Damn them for hurting my girl!)
The girls have bunk beds now...although Pi still sleeps on our room for now.
My mom visited Best Friends in Utah and I think it changed her life.
I've become a fashionista. No not really, but after those new shirts I have been making more of an effort. I look nearly respectable now. :)
We have ordered a new kitchen window. Finally...
The lawn has been tamed and it's a pleasure to be outside again. Thanks babe.
The County Fair came through and Ru rode her first roller coaster. She loved it!
Ru is starting 3 day preschool next month. Her teacher is coming for a home visit on 8/20.
Gymnastics class is starting next month for Ru too. Thursday mornings.
Ru has been taking ballet class. It's adorable. I'll buy her leotards every day of the week if she wants!
Um...lots more happening but my...eyes...are...closing...
For realsies (as Ru says).
Bye y'all
J
No comments:
Post a Comment